The Friends of Boston Latin Academy, Inc., was incorporated in 2008 to support the educational and programmatic objectives of Boston Latin Academy. It is a Massachusetts non-profit corporation recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) corporation.
The board of directors for 2015-2016 is:
- Kristin Hagan, president, parent of a student in the class of 2019
- Tina Cole, treasurer, parent of a student in the class of 2017
- Kamini Williams, secretary, parent of students in the classes of 2017 and 2021
- Carol Batte, parent of a student in the class of 2017
- Nancy Lo, parent of a student in the class of 2017 and 2021
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have fundraising suggestions or questions or want to get involved.
We also are now on Facebook! Find and like us at www.facebook.com/FriendsofLatinAcademy