The Friends of Boston Latin Academy, Inc., was incorporated in 2008 to support the educational and programmatic objectives of Boston Latin Academy. It is a Massachusetts non-profit corporation recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) corporation.
The board of directors for 2017-2018 is:
- Kristin Hagan, president, parent of a student in the class of 2019
- Marie Herb, treasurer, parent of a student in the class of 2021
- Kamini Williams, secretary, parent of a student in the class of 2021
- Michelle Consalvo, director, parent of students in the classes of 2021 and 2022
- Mayre Plunkett, director, parent of a student in the class of 2022
Please email email@example.com if you have fundraising suggestions or questions or want to get involved.
We also are now on Facebook! Find and like us at www.facebook.com/FriendsofLatinAcademy