Bus Passes and Student IDs

At the start of the year, students are issued a “One Card” that combines a student photo ID with an MBTA bus pass.

To Replace the Bus Pass: Please come to the Main Office to fill out a replacement form.

To Replace the Student Photo ID: Please complete this form online.

Please note that the BLA Main Office does not have the authority to change the type of bus pass (e.g. M7 or S) issued to a student. For concerns regarding the type of pass, families need to contact the BPS Transportation Department at 617-635-9520.