- #1 Dreamschool!
- BLA Named National Blue Ribbon School
- BLA honored by U.S. News & World Report
- Events on October 21, 2014School Site Council MeetingStarts: 4:30 pmEnds: October 21, 2014 - 5:30 pmLocation: libraryDescription: Monthly public meeting in the lower library.
2. Set Meeting dates
3. Review minutes from last meeting
4. Vote on roles
5. Review By-Laws
6. Agenda items for future meetings
- Events on October 21, 2014Friends of BLA meetingStarts: 7:00 pmEnds: October 21, 2014 - 9:00 pmLocation: Rotating location: email firstname.lastname@example.orgDescription: We welcome everyone interested in fundraising for BLA. We generally meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. When this conflicts with a vacation week, we will meet on the 4th Tuesday. Please email email@example.com because our meeting location changes monthly.
Boston Latin Academy is a Boston Public exam school that accepts new students exclusively for grades 7 and 9.
Students are admitted based on results of an entrance test, called the Independent Schools Entrance Exam (ISEE), and grade point average (GPA). Each of these accounts for 50% of a student’s score.
Applicants must also prove Boston residency.
Exam school invitation letters will be mailed to students in mid-March, and students may accept or decline entrance by returning the enclosed form.
For complete information visit http://www.bostonpublicschools.org/exam or call Enrollment Services at 617-635-9512.
Interested in teaching at Latin Academy?
There is a hiring process for Boston Public Schools, described here. In addition, if you would like to inquire about a teaching or coaching position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume. Thank you!